Addressing Water Damage in Alabaster
Flooding damage starts from a few surprising places. Typical culprits include ceilings, basements and other surfaces. The Paul Davis experts know how to take care of water damage of many kinds. From completely flooded buildings to water stains, our experts know how to contain damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and encourage mold growth.
Causes of Water Damage:
Flood damage in business buildings happens in different ways. These issues can begin minor. Whether it was faulty plumbing or appliances, manmade structures can deal hazardous water damage. Whatever business you run, water damage has potential to be a serious problem for your commercial property. If left unmonitored, it could lead to future damage caused by mold growth.
Water damage in office properties may also come from closeby runoff from rivers or lakes. Severe rainfall or storms in Alabaster may result in flooding for residential or business property holders. Similar to manmade floods, water damage that comes from natural causes will likely encourage mold issues if neglected.
Flood Restoration Services
Our experts offer a long list of services like water damage analysis and removal. Depending on the severity of your space, Paul Davis technicians can sanitize damage surfaces like carpet. Our team also cleans and sanitize things like linens. If left to grow, serious water damage may leave mildew in its wake.
Our Flood Mitigation Pros Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water removal
- Drying affected surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items like clothes
- Removing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
Trusted Restoration Services
- We reply and move quickly Depending on the level of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to remove water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are professional – With 50 years in operation and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance groups when bouncing back from water damage is stressful. We will help with your insurance company to finish claims quickly.
For all your water damage restoration problems, get in touch with Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be happy to get you in touch with a professional in the Alabaster area.