Disaster Planning in Bessemer
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Bessemer, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.