Disaster Planning in Coker
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. However, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Call Paul Davis today for a free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to put the minds of management at ease.