Damage Caused by Water in Hoover
Flood damage can deal a serious blow to your property. Severe flooding can put you out of operations. For small businesses, even minor damage could wound a business’s reputation. The quicker you remedy water damage in your commercial building, the sooner you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services works with businesses all over the Hoover, AL area.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are many ways your storefront can take on water damage. Faulty appliances like dishwashers may leak. More man-made reasons for water damage include sewer and septic tank leaks, as well as overflowing sinks. These problems might start out minor. However, the water damage may spread throughout your property and foster more damage from fungal colonies.
Flooding in business properties might also originate from nearby overflow of from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Hoover might result in water damage for residential and business property holders. Just like appliance floods, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about mold problems if left untreated.
What We Can Do
Whether your Hoover business has sustained severe damage or only has a large leak to clean, Paul Davis has mitigation services to solve the situation. We can dry linens in addition to structural areas like furniture. See how we can help for your business today!
Our Flood Mitigation Pros Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of items like books
- Remediating mold and mildew growth
- Finding and repairing the source of flooding water
- Reconstruction services and weather damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- We answer and move on time Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros may be able to remedy water damage in your business in up to three days.
- We are knowledgeable – After half a century in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis will handle your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while recovering from water damage is stressful. We can work with your insurance provider to file claims fast.
For any of your water damage restoration problems, get in touch with Paul! 888-473-7669. We will be happy to connect you with a specialist in the Hoover area.