Kellerman, AL Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repair expense, and gets your business up and running faster.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.