Damage Caused by Water in Northport
Flooding damage stems from many unanticipated places. Typical culprits include basements, ceilings, walls, and appliances. Paul Davis knows the proper ways to remove water damage of all types. From totally flooded companies to water stains, our experts are qualified to isolate damage to ensure it doesn’t spread or encourage mold growth.
Common Sources of Water Damage:
There are many ways your business can be exposed to water damage. Faulty appliances like dishwashers may leak. Further artificial sources of water damage include sewer and septic tank spills, as well as overflowing sinks. Problems like these can begin small. Whether it was faulty sewer lines or appliances, manmade structures can deal hazardous water damage. Whatever business you run, water damage can become a serious issue for your commercial property. If ignored, it could contribute to future damage in the form of mildew.
Water damage in business structures may also originate from closeby runoff from rivers and lakes. Heavy rainfall and storms in Northport may result in flooding for residential and commercial property owners. Just like manmade spills, water damage that comes from natural causes may encourage mildew problems if neglected.
How We Can Help
Whether your business in AL has taken on heavy damage or only has a large leak to clean, Paul Davis has mitigation and restoration services to solve the problem. Our technicians can dry linens and structural features like carpet. See how we can help for your commercial property today!
Our Restoration Services Include:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp surfaces such as padding
- Cleaning and restoration of items such as books
- Removing mold and mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of pooling water
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with insurance companies
Why Paul Davis?
- We respond and move on time Varying on the extent of damage, Paul Davis pros should be able to restore water damage in your commercial space in up to three days.
- We are experienced – With half a century of service and millions of spaces restored, Paul Davis knows how to handle your water damage situation.
- We assist with your claims – Pairing up with insurance companies when bouncing back from water damage is a lot to deal with. We can work with your insurance provider to settle claims fast.
Don’t let water damage get the upper hand. Call your Northport Paul Davis franchise today!