Peterson Disaster Planning
One of the most important parts of running a business in Peterson is ensuring business continuity. However, plans like that usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services in Peterson after a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.