Damage Caused by Water in Hoover
Water damage can hurt to your property. Serious flooding halt work for a few weeks. If you run a store front, even a little damage can impair your company’s reputation. The faster you remove flood damage in your commercial space, the sooner you can recover from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services helps businesses all over the Hoover, AL area.
Causes of Water Damage:
There are many ways your storefront can take on flood damage. Malfunctioning appliances like refrigerators may overflow. More man-made reasons for water damage consist of septic or sewer tank leaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. Problems like these may begin minor. Be it malfunctioning sewer lines or appliances, some structures can throw out severe water damage. Regardless of the kind of business you own, flood damage can be a real issue for your office. If ignored, it can lead to further damage from mildew.
Water damage found in office buildings may also originate from closeby overflow of from rivers or lakes. Intense rainfall or storms in Hoover may cause flooding for residential or commercial property owners. Similar to artificial spills, water damage that comes from natural causes may bring about mold situations if neglected.
What We Can Do
Paul Davis experts have lots of skills removing leaks and other types of water damage out of buildings around the Hoover, AL region. Our team offers these services to any commercial property hurt by water damage.
Our Flood Mitigation Pros Perform:
- Water damage analysis
- Water extraction
- Drying soaked surfaces like furniture
- Cleaning and restoring of items like documents
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the source of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Helping with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff respond and work on time Depending on the amount of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remove water damage in your commercial space in as little as three days.
- We’re experienced – After 50 years of operation and millions of spaces fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage situation.
- We can help with your claims – Teaming up with insurance groups while recovering from water damage is tough. We will work with your insurance group to finish claims fast.
For any of your water damage restoration problems, reach out to Paul! 888-473-7669. Our staff will be prepared to connect you with a specialist in the Hoover area.