South Birmingham, AL Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Usually, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities also.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property owners and managers in mind. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary assessment, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help reduce damage.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.