South Birmingham, AL Disaster Planning
All companies need to plan to guarantee business continuity. However, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. If you want a free consultation today, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of South Birmingham, AL.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work together to develop an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.