Severe Weather Damage Scenarios
The weather can be unpredictable, and some storms can cause serious damage. Our restoration company can fix up your structure, getting it back to new quickly. Our local experts know the hazards of local storms and how to get everything back to normal.
After you make it through the storm safely, restoration and repair should be next on your list. Read the information below about how each kind of storm can cause damage.
The most severe damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics change. Your financial responsibility depends on your policy, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
Most severe weather damage is covered by insurance, but filing right away is vital. If you delay, you could lose coverage and see rate increases anyway.
Storm Damage Scenarios
- Flood Damage: Floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold problems and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can wreak havoc on your home or business, like catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can rip off siding, shingles and even whole roofs, lead to broken windows, damage landscaping and electricity hookups and cause other problems.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can cause shingle and siding damage, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Winter Storm Damage: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and much more.
Seek Out an Experienced Damage and Remediation Professional
It’s an absolute must to repair any damage right away, but don’t put yourself in harm’s way. Before you start making repairs, work with your insurance company. Call us for specifics.