Damage Storms Can Cause
Harm caused by severe storms can be serious for your family home or company, and remediating it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need repair and restoration contractors that knows how to bring your property back to its original condition. Our team is here for you.
Get through the storm, and then assess the damage. Read on for more.
Insurance for Storm Damage
Severe damage from the majority of storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the specifics are different. What you must pay depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, how much damage there is, neighborhood property values and much more.
To get as much money as possible from your insurer, keep track of damage and capture photos of the damage as soon as possible. Then, call your insurance company to make an appointment with an assessor. You should also find a storm damage restoration specialist.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storms: Heavy snow can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Aftermath: This can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding structural damage.
- Flood Damage: Flood water can ruin foundations, ruin drywall, carpet and framing, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can harm structures, destroy glass, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Tornado and Hurricane Damage: Circular wind storms can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
Hire a Professional Contractor
Danger is high after a storm, and hiring a professional contractor can help you get repairs done right. Call us as soon as possible.