Prevent Leaking Pipes
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Sewer backups, basement flooding or heavy rainfall can all lead to major damages to your business. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. In order to decrease the amount of damage your building will undergo, contact the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can address, asses and fix the issue, no matter the amount of water damage.
How Buildings Sustain Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are needed for day to day life. But a broken appliance can often cause more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major problems. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t worry. The highly trained water repair technicians from Paul Davis can repair any water damage issues. Paul Davis has experience making repairs from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water lines or pipes
- Overflowing sinks, bathtubs or toilets
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Washing machine or dishwasher overflow
- Heavy rain or storms
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid water damamge repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding expensive repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are some ways you can prevent water damage:
- Examine your appliances for leaks regularly.
- Never pour grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting undesirable stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, shut off your water main to prevent any further damage.
- Check your water bill for any unexpected spikes in your usage. You could have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your siding or foundation, cleanout your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and regularly check your home and appliances. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
How We Help You
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to fix any water damages as soon as they can. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Assessing water damage
- Extracting water
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Call Paul Davis Today
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. If you’re in need of water damage mitigation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. We have 50 years of water repairs under our belt, so you can count on on Paul Davis to handle whatever water emergency you throw our way.